Eating out is not only just about the quality of food but the touch, comfort, and elegance of the restaurant are equally as important. Residents and visitors in Miami-Dade County, Florida may have a hard time choosing which restaurant is best for them to go to for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or dessert. However, don’t worry too much, the glamorous The Capital Grille is the answer to your restaurant problems.
The Miami-based restaurant which is nationally acclaimed for its dry-aged steak selections, fresh seafood, and award-winning wines offers a delectable dining experience that combines food and wines with a relaxing atmosphere and ambiance all thanks also to The Capital Grille dress code.
However, beyond all the anesthetics of their meals and wines, the unrivaled ambiance in their restaurant which oozes a sense of maximum comfort is what keeps bringing me back to The Capital Grille anytime I am in Miami.
Decoding The Capital Grille Dress Code
It doesn’t matter what time or day you go to The Capital Grille, whether for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, the capital grille dress code doesn’t change. Unlike the sophisticated Chef Adrianne’s Vineyard Restaurant and Bar where the dress code is strictly formal in which even the waitstaffs are formally dressed, The Capital Grille dress code is a bit flexible. You can be a bit flexible with your dress code to The Capital Grille.
You can decide to go with a formal dress, a semi-formal dress, or a business casual but I will advise you not to dress informally or too casually to The Capital Grille so you won’t look out of place. However, you can never go wrong with a business casual.
Most importantly, dressing appropriately for The Capital Grille and in tandem with their dress code will not only make you look comfortable and enjoy an awesome dining experience but also portray you as someone who respects an organization’s regulations and core values.
What is the dress code for The Capital Grille?
The Capital Grille Dress Code is either smart casual or business casual. Although there is no official dress code for The Capital Grille, however, a little bit of smart casual or business casual would suffice. Anything other than that may make you look slightly out of place. Also, The Capital Grille dress code is the same for all times of the day be it in the morning, afternoon, evening, or night, and as well for all times.
- Business casual for men indicates a relaxed but professional look and can include a collared shirt preferably a crisp button-down worn over well-fitted pants.
- You can decide to go with a nice polo or tennis shirt. However, this will be more complete if tucked inside well-trimmed dress pants and paired with some shoes. This dress code helps you to be more comfortable and give yet a more sophisticated look.
- In looking cool for this occasion, jeans would be a bit too casual so trousers or khakis accompanied with a leather belt would be more appropriate.
- Also, the choice of footwear matters in completing the look.
- Therefore, avoid putting on sneakers. A well-polished dress shoes or loafers will be more appropriate.
- However, if you want to go with denim trousers accompanied by a sweatshirt worn under a sports coat or blazer, a nice pair of sneakers would give a more sophisticated look.
There are lots of options for women when it comes to appearing in a business casual or smart casual dress and still manage to look classy. Also, you don’t necessarily have to go out of your budget or break the bank to put something together.
- A nice tailored gown that dangles just below the knee is a very good option. It can be a body-hug gown or a free-flowing one. It depends on what makes you look more comfortable.
- If you want to go with a more simple, yet classy appearance, opt for a blouse, shirt, or other fashion tops paired with well-tailored trousers or a knee-length skirt.
- A flowered blouse worn over a palazzo accompanied by baby shoes will make you look more elegant and gorgeous.
- Low heels, flat-footed shoes, or moderately high heels can accompany any of these dresses. Choose what makes you comfortable and gives you a sense of elegance.
- To appear in a more sophisticated look, accessories such as a stylish purse, a portable handbag, and some bold jewelry are welcome additions.
- Most importantly, you may want to avoid skimpy dresses or look too revealing. A blazer or cardigan over any top that looks too revealing is a good addition.
What not to wear
Although The Capital Grille Dress Code is business casual and smart casual, looking too casual may however result in dress code violations and might make you a bit uncomfortable. Excessively ripped jeans, miniskirts, beachwear, shirts with objectionable graphics, and lewd inscriptions are best avoided. Also, bathroom slippers, crocs, etc., are highly advised against.
In fact, in dressing for a time out at The Capital Grille, your first target should be honoring the atmosphere of the restaurant and showing respect for fellow diners.
Here are some additional tips for dressing for The Capital Grille:
- For men, if you are wearing a well-buttoned shirt over well-tailored trousers, and you are in doubt about wearing a tie, you can go ahead and add one to complete your look.
- For women, some light make-overs would do and you might want to carry your powder box with you in case you need to add a little touch to your face.
- For special occasions, e.g. birthdays, formal meetings, etc., dressing a bit more formally is not out of place.
- The restaurant is kid-friendly. So if you are going with your kids, you might need to go with some extra clothes in case they get messy.
Finally, the most important thing is comfort. Nothing beats being yourself and comfortable in what you wear. After all, The Capital Grille is a restaurant and not some sort of fashion event group.
Dining at The Capital Grille is not only about the delectable meals and exquisite wines but also its all-encompassing relaxing atmosphere sponsored by its custom-made dress codes. Therefore, do your best not to go wrong with The Capital Grille Dress Code.